Eurasia Travel Network is able to manage a wide portfolio of clients from shipping companies, ship owners and managers, to offshore corporations. We offer high quality service solutions to more than 20.000 seafarers servicing 700 vessels worldwide, effectively dealing with demanding deadlines. Our expertise in dealing with the nature and diversity of the marine industry, allows us to effectively manage large crew changes and last minute travel, providing up-to-date relevant legislation (e.g. MLC, ISPS). With offices in 7 countries around the globe (4 IATA and 3 associate offices), specializing in the maritime industry, our travel experts are able to re-arrange travel plans for emergency and urgent situations on a 24/7 basis.
Our 24/7 service is reliable and provides emergency assistance on out of office timings, as we are committed to offer reliability and control to our clients.
With our global presence we are able to offer low flexible pricing and special Marine & Offshore fares, assuring our clients receive the best solutions wherever their base is.
Our marine solutions includes the following arrangements:
- Access to all airlines through our reservation systems
- Consolidation support – ability to offer ticketing services
- Electronic invoicing and tailor made management statistics
- Transparent “open-book” pricing net of commissions
- Systems integration and interfaces
- Assistance in educating and training of staff working on travel arrangements and managing crew changes
- Vessel’s crew travel arrangements
- Hotel bookings; Eurasia Travel has access to extremely competitive rates at more than 80.000 hotels globally
- Car rentals and other ground transportation
- Visa arrangements; Information on visa requirements and visa arrangements
- Information on vaccination requirements
- Personal travel arrangements for seagoing and shore staff and their families
- 24/7 reliable service