Home Page – Meet our company
- Transparency in pricing means that ETN is upfront with its customers about the true cost involved in making a reservation.
- Taking under consideration that best travel plans can go wrong, ETN operates a 24/7 emergency support in 4 locations around the Globe that can deal with all possible travel emergency related issues.
- ETN travel consultants teams work with our global network of ETN offices and associates to design an exceptional yet cost effective custom itineraries for our clients.
- We recognize that in a specialist sector like the shipping industry, exceptional travel management drives far beyond the course of getting offshore personnel and crew to and from port. ETN provides expertise and support at every step of the journey by putting you in touch with a team of experts who have experience of all aspects of the shipping sector. Additionally, ETN’s Corporate Travel has seen a significant expansion over the last decades throughout the corporate travel industry, providing confidence during challenging periods. By working with a diverse clientele of corporates, we have collected a massive amount of expert knowledge and exceptional insight.
- An ETN dedicated Travel Consultant has on average 10 years’ experience working in the travel industry (Marine & Corporate Travel). This wide experience gives them a unique understanding of our customers’ needs, the products and fares, allowing them to act as an extension of our customers’ business. ETN experts are devoted to providing constantly high service that our customers find exceptional.
- ETN experts are in strict compliance with the Customer’s Travel Policy aligned with the customer’s culture, business objectives and the travellers needs and requirements.